Well, I am going through the first 5 days at least how I viewed it. Here are captions to the pictures below:
- A welcome reception by NCEPU and their delegation staff.
- Jessica Brumley (Honor’s & Flagship Student) wowed the NCEPU delegates with her Chinese (show off). She did an outstanding job on the fly.
- Dr. Peter Hamburger explained what this trip means to him and his wife Mrs. Edit Hamburger.
- Didn’t know that the Chinese could roller blade. Guess I was wrong.
- The 2012 China Experience Zhongghou Adventures at the Great Wall.
- Don’t believe how steep the climb of the Great Wall, just see for yourself.
- Wait, I know this guy. Come on Dad you can make it. What, you need a breather? What was all that smack about the Great Wall?
- Still not convinced?
- Mr. Cody Hutchins posing as usual. What a ham!!!!
- Woke up this morning to an eclipse. Or at least I caught a portion of it. Darn time difference, my body still hasn’t caught up.
- A year later, and I’m still a “Rock Star” in China. It’s official, I’m moving. LOL!!!
Stay tuned for more.